The heart of Ninkasi lives in the Tasting Room. Grab your friends and family and head to the tasting room to drink Ninkasi favorites in the center of Eugene’s Whiteaker neighborhood.
In addition to our tastings, purchase merchandise and gifts ranging from favorite staples to uncommon wares, including T-shirts, glassware, unique pet gear, headwear, and more.
Bonus: Enjoy our draft only Whiteaker and Pilot Series. You never know, you might be tasting Ninkasi’s next Flagship beer!
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
Monday: 12pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 12pm – 9pm
Wednesday: 12pm – 9pm
Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
Friday: 12pm – 10pm
Saturday: 12pm – 10pm
We offer a small selection of snacks and host a rotating schedule of local food carts on our patio. Outside food is allowed. Wine and cider are also available for purchase alongside our 10-tap selection.
Food Truck Schedule
Monday: I Scream for Waffles, 4:30-close
Tuesday: I Scream for Waffles, 4:30-close
Wednesday: Makuahine’s, 4:30-close
Thursday: Makuahine’s, 4:30-close
Friday: Makuahine’s, 4:30-close
Saturday: Red 5 Hotdog Cart, 12:00-close
Sunday: IRIE Jamaican Kitchen, 12:00-close
Minors are allowed on our patio and inside our Tasting Room.
Friendly, leashed dogs are allowed on our patio and must be supervised at all times.
Due to limited street parking, the Whiteaker community has worked hard to provide free parking for guests in the neighborhood. These lots can be found at the following locations:
- Car Park North – On the corner of 2nd & Van Buren
- Car Park Central – On the corner of 3rd & Van Buren (across from the Ninkasi Tasting Room)
- Car Park South – On the corner of 5th & Blair (across from 7-Eleven)
We are proud to give back to nonprofits in our community through Pints for a Cause events hosted at our Tasting Room. Please follow the below steps to apply:
- Follow this link to the Pints for a Cause request form.
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible. The valid requests we receive are reviewed under our program criteria.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee an event, and we sincerely apologize if your request is not approved.