Code Of Conduct
Ninkasi Brewing welcomes all people into our space to help us Perpetuate Better Living. This goes beyond the enjoyment of our beer. Ninkasi is committed to giving all people – customers, contractors, employees, and visitors – a safe and welcoming space to gather. Discrimination and harassment have no place here.
It is Ninkasi’s policy to provide an environment free from unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, expunged juvenile record, performance of duty in a uniformed service, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Types of prohibited conduct may include:
- Physical harassment: unwelcome physical touch, impeding, or blocking
- Verbal harassment: disparaging or disrespectful comments, jokes, or slurs
- Nonverbal harassment: suggestive or insulting sounds or gestures
- Visual harassment: display or circulation of offensive content
- Sexual harassment: unwelcome sexual advances or requests for conduct of a sexual nature
We have a shared duty to maintain a safe environment. Employees, contractors, and guests are encouraged to report unacceptable behavior – there is no wrong way to report misconduct.
If you see something, please say something.
- Submit an anonymous report via redflagreporting.com (team name: NINKASI)
- Submit a Safety Incident report: https://ninkasi.wufoo.com/forms/z120dm131ykqpjn/
- Log a report with the Ninkasi Better Living Room Manager on Duty:
- Bryan Nelson, Hospitality Director
- Contact a member of our Leadership Team
- Contact People Operations directly:
- Emily Martin, People Operations Director
Ninkasi Brewing Company©, Ninkasi Brewing Company, Eugene, OR